1. OUR POLICY
Every user has the right to the protection of their personal data. Bolsibotão Lda respects the right of users to information about the collection and treatment of their personal data. Bolsibotão Lda guarantees that personal data are processed in Portugal in a correct and lawful manner, in accordance with good practices. This website was designed so that the collection and use of your personal data is minimal and does not exceed the original purpose for which it was collected.
2. TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1. Your personal data is collected and processed by Bolsibotão Lda, only for purposes strictly related to the use of this website, its services and the purchase of products. However, your personal data can also be used for other processing operations that fall within the limits of these uses:
- Whenever you perform a purchase process for products sold on this website, we collect your personal data (for example, password, size, e-mail address, delivery address and telephone number) in the purchase form, only for the purposes sales, separation and transportation of the ordered products.
- Whenever you request service assistance, we collect your personal data (for example: name, e-mail address) in order to provide you with the online store's Customer Support services that are relevant to this website and to assistance;
- Whenever you record a delivery address, we collect your personal data in order to simplify the preparation of your future orders.
2.2. Your personal data will only be communicated to third parties when it is necessary to process an order. Your personal data will be disclosed in the following cases:
- Electronic payment services, via credit or debit cards, paypal; b) Processing of purchased products;
- Select, pack and dispatch items;
- Solve questions or doubts related to the sale of products;
- Process payments for the purchase of arBgos;
- Process returns of arBgos.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties that provide specific services, such as external entities hired by Bolsibotão Lda. Any disclosure will be made without going beyond the purpose for which your personal data was collected and subsequently processed. Additionally, your personal data may be disclosed to third parties, for:
- comply with applicable laws;
- respond to judicial and government inquiries;
- comply with valid legal processes;
- protect the rights or property of Bolsibotão Lda.
Above all, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties without being informed or without your consent, when required by law, except in the cases provided for in this document.
Bolsibotão Lda uses automatic data collection systems such as cookies. A "cookie" is a device transmitted to an Internet user's hard drive. Although cookies do not contain intelligible information, they allow us to link an Internet user to your personal information. Cookies are released by our servers and no one can access the information contained therein. Only Bolsibotão Lda has access to the information collected by cookies, collectively and anonymously, in order to optimize its services and those of this website for the needs and preferences of the user and for the preparation of the web pages to be personalized.
The processing of personal data by Bolsibotão Lda will be carried out in accordance with the Portuguese Law in force. Contracts for the purchase and sale of products through this website are regulated by Portuguese law.
6. NOTICES, MODIFICATIONS AND CANCELLATION OF SERVICES
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content on this website is the exclusive property of